A Modesto Business Litigation Firm with a Statewide Reputation for Excellence
The Damrell firm is known throughout Stanislaus County and Northern and Central California as having highly skilled and effective trial lawyers with the resources to handle especially complex cases. Our Modesto business litigation lawyers have successfully represented clients in the following matters and more:
Corporate disputes involving director and officer (D&O) fiduciary obligations
- Partnership disputes
- Shareholder derivative litigation
- Business dissolutions
- Antitrust class-action litigation
- Federal and state securities law
- Intellectual property (IP) protection and enforcement
- Business torts, including unfair practices, interference, improper use of trade secrets, and defamation
- Creditors’ rights and lender liability
- Insurance coverage and bad faith
- Breach of contract and other contract disputes
- Distribution agreement terminations
- Employment disputes, including wrongful discharge and discrimination claims
- Real estate and construction disputes
- Wine industry and alcoholic beverage issues
- Estate contests and disputes
Judicial review of CEQA-related matters and administrative rulings of regulated businesses and professions
Working at a business law firm that has tried cases in California courts for nearly five decades, our Stanislaus County business litigation lawyers are extremely aware of the impact litigation can have on businesses and businesspeople. Industry reputations, personal careers, customer relationships, and bottom-line profits can all be irreversibly damaged by poorly handled litigation. The attorneys at the Damrell firm never forget the risks our clients face and pursue sound litigation strategies to protect and advance our clients’ interests. A business transaction attorney at our firm can also help clients anticipate and address potential conflicts before litigation becomes necessary to resolve a dispute.
Distinguished & Sought Out Complex Commercial Litigation Attorneys
In document-intensive, multi-party actions, and antitrust class-action litigation, our firm has partnered with other firms to effectively handle complex cases. A Modesto lawyer at the Damrell firm may also accept a referral from another firm or work in collaboration with another attorney if our expertise and resources are necessary to handle a particularly complicated matter.
Contact an Experienced, Sophisticated Stanislaus County Business Litigation Lawyer
Businesses and businesspeople facing legal challenges need representation that understands the unique and often complex issues involved in business litigation. Damrell, Nelson, Schrimp, Pallios, & Silva is exceptionally qualified to handle a full range of business litigation matters and is proud to serve the entrepreneurs and industries of California’s Central Valley. For more information regarding our litigation practice, please contact our offices to schedule a consultation with a capable Stanislaus County business litigation attorney.